"Soulful Gifts to Lift The Spirit"

Sunday, March 28, 2010

There's a Spiritual Solution to Every Problem

I had the privilege of seeing Dr. Wayne Dyer speak at my church several years ago. After Dr. Dyer's presentation, I purchased a copy of There's A Spiritual Solution To Every Problem and listen to it if I'm experiencing a difficult time in my life. It never fails to take me right back to where I need to be mentally.

Dr. Dyer shows us that there is an omnipresent spiritual force right at our fingertips that contains the solution to our problems -- from ill health, to financial worries, to relationship difficulties. Drawing from various spiritual traditions, especially from the prayer of St. Francis of Assisi, Dr. Dyer helps us unplug from the material world and awaken to the divine within. On these CDs, you will be entertained and educated, but most importantly, you'll learn that the power to change is within YOU!

Purchase Dr. Dyer's CD series and listen to it at home or in your car on long trips. You'll be amazed how easily you can get your mind in a better place and start solving your problems.

No comments: