"Soulful Gifts to Lift The Spirit"

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Inspirational Butterfly Gifts

"Butterflies are a popular symbol of the soul's transformation and rebirth, and more generally, creation of life from apparent death. In the East, a pair of butterflies induces the blessing of marital happiness. In dream analysis, the butterfly means new beginnings." The Language of Gifts, by Deanna Washington.

There's three things I am crazy about: animals, angels, and butterflies. If you take a look around my gift shop for any amount of time, you'll see a recurring theme for the type of inspirational keepsake gifts I choose to sell. These things make me happy and are guaranteed to make your gift recipients happy as well.

When I create gift baskets and wrap gifts for my friends, family, and customers, you can be sure somehow, some way a butterfly image or trinket will make its way into or onto a gift. It's my trademark, a little piece of my heart given to the receiver.

The George Carruth Butterflies and Dragonflies Candle is one of my favorite gifts to give as it is perfect for so many occasions. It simply and beautifully conveys my heartfelt sentiments, whether it is given as a condolence gift, get-well gift, a welcome-home gift, hostess gift, or wedding gift. It is infused with such an elegant, pleasing scent, even men like it!

Butterflies may make you think of springtime, but I hope I've inspired you to think of them now in different ways when you're searching for a meaningful gift for your loved ones. Click on the title link and give a butterfly-inspired gift today!

No comments: