"Soulful Gifts to Lift The Spirit"

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Cheryl Richardson's Self-Help Cards

Mother's Day 2010 is Sunday, May 9th. I'm enjoying my new Self-Care Cards: A-52 Card Deck by Cheryl Richardson, thinking what a great little gift this is for not only mothers and mother figures, but for ANY woman. Each inspirational card from this 52-card deck challenges you to take a specific action to improve the quality of your life in some way. Who doesn't need a little improvement in their life, right?

I'm looking forward to learning how to eliminate clutter in my life, clarify my priorities -- as I have way too many on my plate! -- ask for help, dream big, learn to be patient -- a big downfall of mine! -- and otherwise make small changes in my life that will add up to big differences.

I'm not a mother except to three sweet dogs, but I deserve the best for myself, and so do you! Order cards for yourself, or a special woman in your life, today through Hay House Publishers by clicking on the product link or product image, and let's enjoy the messages of self-care and love together.

No comments: