"Soulful Gifts to Lift The Spirit"

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Pet Bereavement Gift Boxes

Losing a pet is often the hardest part of sharing our lives with one. After the shared joy and unconditional love, the passing of a dog, cat, or other pet can leave its guardian feeling empty and alone. Sometimes the bond we have with our pets and the immense value they add to our lives is underestimated. Often we feel our bereavement is not taken as seriously as other losses in life.

The Kindred Spirits Pet Loss Remembrance Gifts are gifts specially designed to address the needs of the grieving pet guardian while providing loving gifts of guidance, support, and remembrance. We have several gift boxes from which to choose, some including our inspirational handmade beaded bracelets from Auntie Angel Designs.

Please see our Web site for more information about these great pet sympathy gift boxes, as well as our extensive line of "soulful" bereavement gifts and gift baskets for pet guardians.

Your gift recipient will forever cherish your kindness, generosity, and understanding during the grieving process. Let them know they are in your thoughts and prayers!

2 comments:

Tina Hassett said...

What a great idea! In my work as an animal communicator, I see how deeply people grieve the passing of their animals. It's hard to find meaningful expressions of sympathy. I'm glad to have found this site.

Jean Brudd said...

Thank you so much, Tina. When I originally had the idea for my shop seven years ago, it was to provide wellness gift baskets and sympathy baskets for pet guardians. I had lost two of my three dogs tragically and just couldn't find anything that really brought me any comfort, except two of the items I now carry in the shop: Sarah's Angels and For Every Dog an Angel.

Thank you so much for what you do. You provide a great service for those of us who need to know that our animal companions are in a better place once they leave our side. I know, as I myself have used animal communicators and have GREATLY benefited from their assistance!